DR KAVVADIA'S FARM VISIT
On the Farm tour and olive oil tasting session you can walk through the olive grove and see the vegetable garden and our chicken coop, visit the old olive press and our olive oil storage, and see how a sustainable farm works. Learn how olive oil is made and have an olive oil tasting session with vegetables from our garden.
On the Olive oil tasting session learn how olive oil is made and have an olive oil tasting session with vegetables from our garden.
- The Farm tour & Olive oil tasting starts at 10:00 am and again at 11:00 am, Monday – Friday
- The Olive Oil tasting starts at 13:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- The farm tour & Olive oil tasting lasts approx. 1,5 hours and costs 20€ per person
- The Olive oil tasting lasts approx. 1 hour and costs 15€ per person
- The tour is free for children under 13 years old
There is also a farm shop where we sell our organic products.
Farm tours and tastings by booking only
Farm Visit & Olive oil tasting booking form
Use the calendar to select the date, and complete your booking
Dr. Kavvadia’s farm shop opening hours:
Monday 9:00 – 17:00
Tuesday 9:00 – 17:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 17:00
Thursday 9:00 – 17:00
Friday 9:00 – 17:00
Dr. Kavvadia’s farm is available for private events.
Dr. Kavvadia’s organic farm lies off the northsouth highway ten kilometers north of Corfu town in central Corfu.
From the middle of the last century Doctor Kavadia began his life-long work of transforming the old mill into a repose, a house that could calm and recenter his soul.
The farms’ history began in the late 18th century when a small olive press was built by the olive grove.
Since 2012 Dr. Kavvadia’s farm is the home of the award winning Dr. Kavvadia olive oil.